I Do, Fondue: How to do a Chocolate Fondue
Chocolate fondue is a fun and easy dessert experience. This chocolate fondue recipe is simple to make and extremely rich and decadent. A melted creamy chocolate dip perfect for dipping a variety of fresh fruits and other dippable treats. Check out this chocolate fondue recipe.
Chocolate Fondue Fun Dip Ideas
Fresh fruits: Apple, bananas, blackberries, kiwi, raspberries, strawberries
Cookies: Homemade cookies and store-bought cookies such as girl scout cookies, Milanos, nutter butters, Oreos, or pirouettes
Other treats: Breadsticks, brownie bites, crackers, marshmallows, pound cake, pretzel rods, rice Krispies treats
Chocolate Fondue Recipe
Prep time: 10 minutes
Cook time: 10 minutes
Yield: 8 servings
- 1 saucepan
- 1 mixing bowl (that will sit on top of a saucepan)
- Measuring cup
- Measuring spoons
- Whisk Fondue serving set
- Fondue skewers
- Fondue pot or you can re-heat your fondue on the stove over low heat, or in the microwave
Here's what you need:
- ½ c. heavy cream
- 2 c. whole milk
- 1 tsp. pure vanilla extract
- ½ tsp. kosher salt
- 1 1/3 c. milk chocolate chips
- 4 c. semisweet chocolate chips
Here's what to prepare it:
- In a medium saucepan over medium heat, whisk together cream, milk, vanilla, and salt.
- When bubbles appear around the sides of the pan, do not boil it. Turn off the heat and add chocolate chips.
- Let the chocolate sit for 5 minutes, then whisk until smooth.
- Serve immediately with dippers of your choice. (refer above)
Add more excitement to your chocolate fondue experience with these Valentine’s Magnetic Wine Charms. This strawberry and champagne themed wine charm set are the best wine charms for everyone. These glass markers are perfect for any occasion and could be a unique gift on Valentine’s Day.
If you’re looking for a chocolate fix, you can never go wrong with chocolate fondue! This chocolate dessert is a rich and creamy dip, easy to make, and perfect for dipping! It is a perfect dessert idea this Valentine's Day or you can enjoy it every day with your family. The kids will surely love it, dipping some fresh fruits and cookies for an afternoon snack.
- Tags: best wine charms chocolate chocolate dessert Chocolate Fondue chocolate fondue experience Chocolate Fondue Fun Dip Chocolate Fondue Fun Dip Ideas Chocolate Fondue Recipe dessert Fondue Fondue: How to do a Chocolate Fondue glass markers How to do a Chocolate Fondue I Do magnetic wine charms unique gift Valentine's Day Valentine’s Magnetic Wine Charms wine charm wine charm set wine charms
- Ashley Pignone