What is a Halloween party without ghoulish drinks? When hosting a Halloween party, do not be afraid to go all out - even with the drinks. Brew mystifying concoctions for friends and family to enjoy. You don’t even have to worry about searching for recipes because we made sure to create a list of easy to make Halloween-inspired cocktails to make your life a whole lot easier.
Have fun in preparing these festive cocktail recipes that will surely have your guests asking for the recipe.
This vanilla based martini is so good it will definitely send shivers down your spine! It is light and refreshing with just a hint of sweetness that doesn’t overwhelm the taste buds.
- Vanilla flavored simple syrup
- Lemon or lime soda
- Black licorice for garnish
- Mix in 1 part vodka, 1 part vanilla simple syrup, 1 part cream and 1 part lemon/lime soda in a shaker.
- Mix until well incorporated. Pour in a martini glass, garnish with black licorice and enjoy!
Black Widow Cocktail
This sinister concoction surely packs a punch in every sip. It is sweet, tangy and definitely refreshing. This vodka-based drink is sweetened with just the right amount of simple syrup so you don’t have to worry about spoiling your sweet tooth.
Here are the Ingredients:
- 6 ounces of blackberry juice
- 1 ounce of simple syrup
- 2 ounces of vodka
- Combine all ingredients in a lowball and stir.
- Add ice as preferred and garnish with blackberries. Be sure to enjoy this mystifying brew at your own risk!
Candy Corn Martini
This bright and colorful drink is great to have when you are hosting a party with your girlfriends. To say that this drink is an eyecandy would be an understatement - and as always, they are extremely easy to make!
- 1.5 ounces of milk
- 1.5 ounces of cream
- .5 ounces of honey syrup
- 1 ounce of candy-corn infused vodka
- Crushed candy corn for garnish
- Mix all of the wet ingredients in a shaker. Throw in some ice cubes and shake until well combined.
- Coat the rim of the glass with a little bit of honey syrup and roll it across a plate with crushed candy corn.
- Serve and enjoy!
The Walking Dead
We’ve all seen the TV series but now is the time to enjoy the drink! This tequila-based cocktail is a fun novelty drink to have when you are throwing a zombie-inspired Halloween party with friends and co-workers.
- 1 ounce of Reposado Tequila
- 1 ounce of Carpano Antica Vermouth
- 1 ounce of Campari
- Brain gummy candies for garnish
- Throw in all of the ingredients in a mixer and stir.
- Use a cocktail strainer when pouring it onto the glass.
- Garnish with brains… we mean brain gummy candies.
This is another tequila-based cocktail that will surely bewitch even your most discerning guest. This is great to have after a hearty meal shared with friends and family.
- 2 ounces of apple cider
- 2 ounces of pomegranate juice
- 2 ounces of tequila
- Mix everything in a shaker along with some ice. Shake until well combined.
- Pour onto a martini glass and serve.
There you have it 5 of the easiest Halloween inspired cocktail recipes you will ever need for your next celebration. Be sure to adorn your glasses with handcrafted and unique wine glass charms from Simply Charmed. The Halloween Wine Glass Charms from Simply Charmed comes with 12 fun wine glass markers that will have your guests wondering how they magically work! Have a splendid time!