Simple and Easy to Make Piña Colada Cocktail Recipe
Piña colada is a happy and refreshing summer cocktail. It is delicious and easy to make rum cocktail. And if you love piña colada this is the perfect recipe for you!
It's this easy!
3-ingredient recipe —frozen pineapple chunks, coconut milk, and rum. Two minutes to prepare. No preservatives and sweeteners added. The pineapple and coconut milk are enough to make it sweet.
Gluten-Free and Naturally Sweetened Piña Colada Recipe
Total prep: 3 minutes
All you need are 3 simple ingredients:
- 3 cups frozen pineapple chunks
- 2/3 cup coconut milk
- 1/3 cup white rum
- Fresh pineapple slices
- Maraschino cherries
- Paper umbrellas
- Summer Magnetic Wine Charms - A set of summer fun wine charms for beach or pool parties.
How to mix it:
- In a blender, mix all ingredients and blend until smooth. Add in extra water or coconut milk to the puree if it’s too thick.
- Top with your desired garnishes.
- Serve immediately.
This simple and easy to make piña colada cocktail recipe is guaranteed to give you a delicious, sunny and beachy vacation vibe this summer! This recipe is made of 3 simple ingredients and will take a few minutes to prepare.
What are you waiting for?
Go make some!
- Tags: cocktail cocktail drink cocktail drinks cocktail recipes cocktails easy cocktail recipe easy cocktail recipes Glass Charms glass markers glassware charms Gluten-Free Piña Colada Recipe magnetic glass charms magnetic wine glass charms party tips Piña Colada Cocktail Piña Colada Cocktail drink Piña Colada Cocktail Recipe Piña Colada Recipe pineapple refreshing summer cocktail Simply Charmed summer cocktail summer cocktails Summer Magnetic Wine Charms wine wine charm wine charms wine glass wine glass charms wine glass marker wine glass markers wine tips
- Leann Pignone