Summer Refreshing Iced Tea Recipe
Iced tea is one of the most refreshing and healthy drinks perfect for this summer. Whether it's a minty or fruity iced tea be sure to whip some up to drink at the pool or on your porch.
Here’s a great thirst-quenching iced tea recipe:
Fresh Mint and Lemon Rooibos Iced Tea Recipe
Mint, lemon, and tea are a perfect combination. If you have some of these ingredients growing in your garden use those, it’ll make this recipe even better! This is an excellent beverage that will keep you refreshed during the summer or at garden, beach or pool parties.
Here’s what you need:
3-4 teabags of South African Rooibos tea
2-3 tablespoons Honey
Here’s how to prepare it:
- Brew tea bags in 2 liters of boiling water for at least 10 minutes
- Add 3 tablespoons honey (or less depending on your sweet tooth)
- Allow the brewed tea to cool on the counter, remove tea bags
- Add slices of orange and lemon.
- Place in the fridge to chill further.
- Just before serving, garnish with mint leaves and add a couple of ice cubes.
To make your glasses look more tropical, dress them up and make them unique with Simply Charmed Summer Magnetic Wine Charms. You can use these summer charms all summer long at beach parties, pool parties or just a simple get together with your BFFs.
This thirst-quenching mint and lemon iced tea is delicious and healthy for many tea lovers. Sip on this to cool off during those hot summer days!