Skinny Margatini Cocktail Recipe You Need to Try!
We wanted to bring you one more cocktail creation before the end of summer! Try this Skinny Margatini (part margarita, part martini!) and serve them to your friends and loved ones as you toast the last days of summer!
This mildly sweet and intensely refreshing drink is just what you need to top off a sumptuous feast. Do not be surprised if guests ask for seconds (or thirds, or fourths!) because they are truly addicting. Did we mention they look pretty in pictures, too? Read the recipe below and get to mixing!
Here are the things you’ll be needing:
- A packet of Crystal Light Raspberry Lemonade
- 8 ounces of Diet Ocean Spray Cranberry Pomegranate or Cranberry Juice
- 4 ounces of Diet Jose Cuervo Margarita Mix
- 6 ounces of Vodka (any brand)
- 2 cups of water, preferably chilled
- ice (optional)
- Berries for garnish
- Cane sugar for glass rim
Now, get to mixing!
- In a large pitcher, dilute the Crystal Light Raspberry Lemonade with 2 cups of water.
- Add in 8 ounces of Diet Ocean Spray Cranberry Pomegranate juice ( or Cranberry Juice).
- Mix in the 6 ounces of vodka and 4 ounces of Jose Cuervo margarita mix.
- Throw in some crushed ice, stir and chill for a few minutes.
- For the sugar rim, moisten the rim of the glass with some juice from the berries.
- Place cane sugar in saucer. Dip the the glass rim into sugar. The juice from the berries will serve as glue to keep sugar from flying all over the place.
- Whip out your lovely skinny margarita concoction from the fridge, add a few ice cubes and serve & enjoy!
These are perfect for intimate dinners with your girlfriends or for outdoor family BBQs! Just make sure to have copies of the recipe ready because we are certain guests will be asking for them before the night is over. Make sure to decorate your glasses with Simply Charmed magnetic wine charms to add dazzle to your glass and make your drink unique!