Winning Holiday Cocktails for Your Next Party
No holiday celebration is complete without holiday-inspired drinks to make everything more special and memorable. This is the best time to play bartender so why not take a shot at these fun spirited drinks that will surely impress your guests.
We are certain you have a long list of parties to go to that is why we made a list of a few holiday cocktail recipes for you! Celebrate the holidays with spirited drinks that will surely bring out the holiday cheer in everyone. Get your shaker and taste tester ready because we are about to share with you the best drinks for the season.
Santa’s Sleigh Cocktail
Give the classic eggnog a makeover with this creamy and airy drink that will surely delight all of your friends. You can also opt to use store-bought eggnog to cut your prep time in half.
- Coarse White Sugar
- 2 scoops of Vanilla Ice Cream
- 2 cups of Eggnog, chilled
- 1 tbsp. Ground Nutmeg
- ½ cup of Brandy, any brand
- ½ cup of Amaretto Liqueur
- Cinnamon Sticks for garnish
- Rim your martini glasses with coarse white sugar and set aside.
- In a blender, combine all of the ingredients, except for the cinnamon sticks. Blend until smooth.
- Pour the mixture in the martini glasses and garnish with a bit of ground nutmeg and cinnamon sticks.
These candied sparklers will satisfy your sweet tooth with every sip. They are sweet yet refreshing enough so as not to overpower the taste buds - making it the perfect holiday brunch drink.
- 2 bottles of Champagne, chilled
- 3 cups of sugar
- Cold water
- 2 pints of kumquat
- Using a fork, puncture a few holes on each kumquat.
- In a saucepan, place all of the kumquats and cover with cold water.
- Bring to boil and drain the water. Repeat the process twice to make sure you release all of the natural juice.
- Add 2 cups of sugar and 2 cups of water in the saucepan with the kumquats.
- Bring to boil and remove from heat immediately. Set aside and let the syrup marinate the kumquat.
- Pour champagne in flutes and spoon 3 pieces of kumquats for each glass.
- Add a tablespoon of syrup and stir lightly. Serve and enjoy.
This simple yet succulent drink is the best way to cap off a sumptuous feast. Its bright red hue makes it the perfect drink for any holiday celebration. It is also pretty easy to make so you don’t have to worry about slaving away in the kitchen while your guests have all the fun.
- ¾ cup of Vodka
- ½ cup of Pomegranate Juice
- ⅓ cup of Fresh Lime Juice
- ¼ cup of Cointreau
- ¼ cup of sugar
- Lime slices for garnish, optional
- Place your martini glasses in the freezer to chill.
- While your martini glasses are chilling, mix ¼ cups of water with ¼ cups of sugar and simmer it in low heat on a saucepan.
- Bring it to boil until it is well incorporated. Set aside to cool.
- In a large pitcher, mix all the liquid ingredients and along with the simply syrup. Stir lightly and chill.
- Transfer your concoction in a strainer when you are ready to serve and pour them in chilled martini glasses. Enjoy!
These drinks will definitely make your holiday feast more special. Take it up a notch by adding Holiday-inspired wine glass markers from Simply Charmed on each of your glassware.
These handcrafted and fun wine glass markers will definitely make each glass unique - so you don’t have to worry about your guests losing their drink in the middle of the celebration. Get your one of a kind wine glass markers from wineswithcharms.com today!